Meetings & Speakers
- 20 August 2019 – This month’s Meeting we will be having a Video Night. There will be a compilation of short videos and the opportunity to ask questions after each one. This is sure to be an enjoyable night and we hope to see you there.
- November 2019 – Stillwater Section – Rodd and Gunn Trophy November – Tuition weekend
- December 2019 – Lake Otamangakau
- February 2020 – Ngongotaha River and Rotorua Lakes
- March 2020 – Lake Otamangakau
- March 2020 – Whanganui River – Rodd and Gunn Trophy
- April 2020 – Mohaka River Rafting Trip
- May 2020 – Ngongotaha River and Rotorua Lakes August
- July 2020 – Tongariro and Tauranga Taupo.
- MEOLA REEF: salt fly excursion could be arranged at short notice if suitable weather and tides coincide
- MANGAWHAI ESTUARY: a salt fly visit to be arranged by D. Symes. Best time: 2 hours before and after mid-day low tide, and with little or easterly wind.
- REGISTER OF MEMBERS INTERESTED IN SALTWATER TRIPS to be compiled by D. Symes. About 8 expressions of interest so far.
Club Contests & Special Event
- 31 August 2019 – Two Handed Rod Casting Session at Onepoto Domain (Just Off Onewa Road)
- North Shore Fly Fishers Club Salt Water Fly Fishing Competition
- Tuition Trip For Novice Anglers - Expressions Of Interest Sought – Contact Faith Moon (email@example.com)
- Angler Accommodation, An nzfishing.com guide to New Zealand fly fishing accommodation
- Photographic Guide Freshwater Invertebrates
- European Nymphing Techniques