Meetings & Speakers
- 16 April 2019 - Our speaker, Bryce Helms talking to us about fishing the Tekapo Canals. Bryce is a very experienced flyfisher and currently working for Composite Developments. He knows the Canals well and consistently catches the monsters that live there. This is sure to be an enjoyable night and we hope to see you there.
- April 6 – 7, 2019 – Mohaka River Rafting Trip
- May 2, 3, 4, 2019 – Ngongotaha River and Rotorua Lakes August – Tongariro and Tauranga Taupo
- November 2019 – Stillwater Section – Rodd and Gunn Trophy November – Tuition weekend
- December 2019 – Lake Otamangakau
- February 2020 – Ngongotaha River and Rotorua Lakes
- March 2020 – Lake Otamangakau
- March 2020– Whanganui River – Rodd and Gunn Trophy
- MEOLA REEF: salt fly excursion could be arranged at short notice if suitable weather and tides coincide
- MANGAWHAI ESTUARY: a salt fly visit to be arranged by D. Symes. Best time: 2 hours before and after mid-day low tide, and with little or easterly wind.
- REGISTER OF MEMBERS INTERESTED IN SALTWATER TRIPS to be compiled by D. Symes. About 8 expressions of interest so far.
Club Contests & Special Event
- North Shore Fly Fishers Club Salt Water Fly Fishing Competition
- Tuition Trip For Novice Anglers - Expressions Of Interest Sought – Contact Faith Moon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Angler Accommodation, An nzfishing.com guide to New Zealand fly fishing accommodation
- Photographic Guide Freshwater Invertebrates
- European Nymphing Techniques