Meetings & Speakers
- 17 April – Barry Schultz to report on his fishing trip to Christmas Island
- 15 May – 2018 AGM
- 19 June –
- 17 July –
- 10 March – Whanganui River – Rodd and Gunn Trophy
- 16, 17, 18 March – Lake Otamangakau (David Symes Organizer)
- April – Taumarunui Area (proposed)
- MEOLA REEF: salt fly excursion could be arranged at short notice if suitable weather and tides coincide
- MANGAWHAI ESTUARY: a salt fly visit to be arranged by D. Symes. Best time: 2 hours before and after mid-day low tide, and with little or easterly wind.
- REGISTER OF MEMBERS INTERESTED IN SALTWATER TRIPS to be compiled by D. Symes. About 8 expressions of interest so far.
Club Contests & Special Event
- Lake Pupuke Challenge – 22 April 2018
- Kai Iwi Lakes – Rodd and Gunn Trophy
- North Shore Fly Fishers Club Salt Water Fly Fishing Competition
- Tuition Trip For Novice Anglers - Expressions Of Interest Sought – Contact Faith Moon (email@example.com)