Meetings & Speakers
- 19 Dec – Christmas Party
- January 2018 – No meeting. Tight Lines
- 20 Feb – Brendan Lyon to talk about the World Champs in Slovakia
- 2, 3, 4 & 5 February – Mohaka River (Dennis Smith organizer)
- 22, 23, 24, 25 February – Ngongotaha River and Rotorua Lakes (proposed)
- February – Whanganui River – Rodd and Gunn Trophy (proposed)
- 16, 17, 18 March – Lake Otamangakau (proposed, David Symes Organizer)
- April – Taumarunui Area (proposed)
- MEOLA REEF: salt fly excursion could be arranged at short notice if suitable weather and tides coincide
- MANGAWHAI ESTUARY: a salt fly visit to be arranged by D. Symes. Best time: 2 hours before and after mid-day low tide, and with little or easterly wind.
- REGISTER OF MEMBERS INTERESTED IN SALTWATER TRIPS to be compiled by D. Symes. About 8 expressions of interest so far.
Club Contests & Special Event
- Kai Iwi Lakes – Rodd and Gunn Trophy
- Tuition Trip For Novice Anglers - Expressions Of Interest Sought – Contact Faith Moon (email@example.com)