Meetings & Speakers
- 18 June 2019 – Get acquainted social night. Visit our new meeting location, The Birkenhead RSA. Located on Recreation Dr in Birkenhead.
- 26th, 27th and 28th July 2019 – Tongariro and Tauranga Taupo. Organized by Maurice Parlane
- November 2019 – Stillwater Section – Rodd and Gunn Trophy November – Tuition weekend
- December 2019 – Lake Otamangakau
- February 2020 – Ngongotaha River and Rotorua Lakes
- March 2020 – Lake Otamangakau
- March 2020 – Whanganui River – Rodd and Gunn Trophy
- April 2020 – Mohaka River Rafting Trip
- May 2020 – Ngongotaha River and Rotorua Lakes August
- MEOLA REEF: salt fly excursion could be arranged at short notice if suitable weather and tides coincide
- MANGAWHAI ESTUARY: a salt fly visit to be arranged by D. Symes. Best time: 2 hours before and after mid-day low tide, and with little or easterly wind.
- REGISTER OF MEMBERS INTERESTED IN SALTWATER TRIPS to be compiled by D. Symes. About 8 expressions of interest so far.
Club Contests & Special Event
- North Shore Fly Fishers Club Salt Water Fly Fishing Competition
- Tuition Trip For Novice Anglers - Expressions Of Interest Sought – Contact Faith Moon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Angler Accommodation, An nzfishing.com guide to New Zealand fly fishing accommodation
- Photographic Guide Freshwater Invertebrates
- European Nymphing Techniques