Meetings & Speakers
- 19 June – Lou Giacon to speak on sight fishing from the shore of McLarens Lake.
- 17 July –
- 10, 11, 12 August – Tongariro River trip (See Newsleter)
- MEOLA REEF: salt fly excursion could be arranged at short notice if suitable weather and tides coincide
- MANGAWHAI ESTUARY: a salt fly visit to be arranged by D. Symes. Best time: 2 hours before and after mid-day low tide, and with little or easterly wind.
- REGISTER OF MEMBERS INTERESTED IN SALTWATER TRIPS to be compiled by D. Symes. About 8 expressions of interest so far.
Club Contests & Special Event
- 10 June – NSFF Tuition Course At Lake Pupuke
- Kai Iwi Lakes – Rodd and Gunn Trophy
- North Shore Fly Fishers Club Salt Water Fly Fishing Competition
- Tuition Trip For Novice Anglers - Expressions Of Interest Sought – Contact Faith Moon (firstname.lastname@example.org)